YOUR CAREER AT PORAVER®
A specific objective of our corporate strategy is to focus on people and to achieve goals together with them as effectively as possible. Do you have ambitious goals, too? Then come share your knowledge and your ideas with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Dennert Poraver GmbH looks forward to your application.
We are looking to strengthen our team in Innisfil, Ontario (Canada) with the following position
Sales Associate (m/f)
To provide unique technical assistance regarding Poraver® to all stakeholders in order to develop new customers in North America. Satisfy the current sales requirements by having primary responsibility to support sales of Poraver®.
- A permanent full time position
- An attractive compensation
- Personal and professional development in an international collegial team
- An expanding and international family business with locations in Schlüsselfeld, Germany | Postbauer-Heng, Germany and Innisfil, Canada
- High degree of individual responsibility, flat hierarchies with quick decision making
Assist with sales of Poraver
- Qualify prospects and new leads
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers along with a Sr. Technical Sales Representative
- Collect and consolidate sales and call reports
- Assist in developing technical presentations
- Provide technical support to customers and potential customers
- Participate in tradeshows and exhibitions
- Develop and support Poraver® distributors
- Participate in weekly Sales Conference Call
- Responsible for the purchasing of all marketing materials
- Responsible for the creation and functional layout of all marketing material as laid out by the sales management team
- Responsible for maintaining all marketing material stocks at appropriate levels
- Communicate on all aspects of marketing department including promotions, trade shows, marketing intelligence, literature, etc.
Training and Education:
Recommend participation and/or enrolment in educational activities, workshops, and seminars, which contribute, to a program of self-improvement.
Skills / Knowledge requirements
- Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work independently, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- College diploma or technical degree in material testing, or equivalent experience in construction
- 1-2 years technical sales or quality control experience would be an asset
- Ability to travel
Please send your application with CV, copies of certificates, details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to Shahram Astor at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Poraver North America
2429 Bowman Street
Innisfil, Ontario, L9S 3V6
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +1 705 431 0022 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO JOB OPENINGS THAT MATCH YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
WE WELCOME YOUR APPLICATION
If you did not find any position that interests you, we also welcome your unsolicited application with a CV in tabular form. Let us know what your qualifications and practical experience are and why you would like to work for the world market leader in expanded glass granules.
Please send your application to:
Dennert Poraver GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application via email at email@example.com