THE PORAVER® BENEFITS
OPTIMIZE PRODUCTS WITH OUR LIGHTWEIGHT FILLER MADE OF RECYCLED GLASS
The positive characteristics of Poraver® expanded glass granules open up many possibilities for optimizing your products. With Poraver®, products become more lightweight, have a higher yield and are easier to work with. The benefits make Poraver® versatile and usable in a wide variety of areas of application. To be able to fully utilize the potential of our ecological lightweight aggregate made of recycled glass, we offer a variety of packaging and delivery options.
- Increased yield
- Greater layer thicknesses through reduced material weight
- Improved nonflammability
- Improved compressive strength
- Reduced e-modulus
- Reduced brittleness
- Reduced shrinkage
- Poraver® offers a favorable price per volume in comparison to other fillers and additives.
- The spherical grain allows higher packing densities and fill levels to be achieved.
- Poraver® makes your product lighter and this in turn reduces transport costs.
- With Poraver® as an aggregate, you obtain lighter products or you increase the yield of your product through a greater volume with the same weight.
- Achieve a lower weight per packing unit for easier and safer handling.
- As a result of the reduced weight of the load, load-bearing building parts can be designed with slimmer dimensions.
- Air is a very good insulator. Thanks to its multicellular structure, Poraver® has numerous closed cavities and therefore very good thermal insulation properties.
- As a recognized insulating material, Poraver® is suitable for use as fill for floors and walls.
- Poraver® absorbs sound and thus increases the acoustic efficacy of building materials. Very lightweight, nonflammable and stable acoustic products can be made using Poraver®.
- With the use of Poraver® made from recycled glass, you contribute to environmental protection because natural resources are conserved.
- Poraver® is nontoxic, non-reactive (inert), odor-neutral, free of harmful materials and recommended as a product that contributes to a healthy living environment.
- Poraver® is pure glass and therefore can be recycled.
- Poraver® can contribute valuable points to LEED-certified projects. Make your products LEED-compliant with Poraver®.
- Poraver® improves the application behavior of plaster, tile cement and mortar. The round Poraver® grains act like ball bearings. The tool noticeably glides more easily over the surface.
- Because of the reduced weight of dry mortar products with Poraver®, manual mixing is significantly easier.
- Products with a lower weight are easier to handle and transport.
- Panels with Poraver® can be cut and worked very easily, similar to wood.
PORAVER® OFFERS MORE
THE UNIQUE COMBINATION OF MANY POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS
Poraver® is a high-quality product made of recycled glass and is 100 % mineral. It meets the highest quality standards with outstanding features which no other product of this variety has. Despite its low density, Poraver® is very resistant to pressure and it not only acts as a thermal insulator but also absorbs sound; it is moisture-resistant, dimensionally stable over the long term, resistant to fire and chemicals – a true all-in-one product. This unique combination of positive characteristics offers many benefits and allows Poraver® expanded glass granules to be used in many areas of application.