YOUR CAREER AT PORAVER®
A specific objective of our corporate strategy is to focus on people and to achieve goals together with them as effectively as possible. Do you have ambitious goals, too? Then come share your knowledge and your ideas with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Dennert Poraver GmbH looks forward to your application.
We are looking to strengthen our team in Innisfil, Ontario (Canada) with the following position
Production Engineer (m/f)
- A permanent full time position
- An attractive compensation
- Personal and professional development in an international collegial team
- An expanding and international family business with locations in Schlüsselfeld, Germany | Postbauer-Heng, Germany and Innisfil, Canada
- High degree of individual responsibility, flat hierarchies with quick decision making
- Complex issues related to rotating equipment kilns and ovens, spray dryer, ball mill and classification, sieving, material handling, and dust collection
- Continuous analysis, planning and optimization of production process and equipment
- Responsible for capital projects for production through to completion, including identification, quality and scheduling in accordance with production output requirements
- Updating technical documentation of the plant
- Improvement of plant runtime. Prioritization of projects together with plant management and maintenance team
- Identify and lead cost reduction initiatives by analysing various relevant data
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a heavy industrial process environment, ideally mining, with significant exposure to bulk material handling, rotating equipment, ovens and dust collection
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Process, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering)
- Experience in dealing with external specialist planners and suppliers
- Very good knowledge of planning software such as AutoCAD and Solid Works
- Pragmatic, structured and transparent decision making
- Hands-on mentality
Specific minimum qualifications:
- Strong mechanical equipment and process background, ability to meet deadlines, strong team work and communication skills
- Must be a resident in Canada and legal to work in Canada
- Professional Engineer of Ontario Designation (P. Eng.) or eligible
- Demonstrated experience in Equipment / Process design changes being identified, redesigned, sourced, installed, and operated
- Pre-Start Safety reviews
- Ability to speak German
- Engineering skills include application of mineral processing principles
- Experience in defining time standards – using predetermined time systems such as MOST
- Joint Health and Safety experience as a Management Representative
- Experience interacting with Ontario Ministry of Labour & Environment
- The use of lean manufacturing tools such as Kanban, Poka Yoke, Kaizan, JIT, 5 S’s, Visual Factory, Total Product Maintenance (TPM), Cellular manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping
- Prior experience in an ISO9001 and Six Sigma environment
- Allen Bradley PLC experience and knowledge of Emerson’s DeltaV operating platform
- Fluid dynamics as it relates to air flow
- Thermal dynamics as it relates to natural gas burners and heat transfer
- Prior experience with energy management projects
- Comfortable with process instrumentation applications and use (air flows, temperature, gas flow, metering, etc.)
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading building materials manufacturer
- Only applicants of interest will be contacted
- Your direct supervisor will be contacted as part of the application process
Please send your application with CV, copies of certificates, details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to Andreas Stefan Krafft at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dennert Poraver GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Ost 17
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +49 9552/92977-0 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO JOB OPENINGS THAT MATCH YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
WE WELCOME YOUR APPLICATION
If you did not find any position that interests you, we also welcome your unsolicited application with a CV in tabular form and photo. Let us know what your qualifications and practical experience are and why you would like to work for the world market leader in expanded glass granules.
Please send your application to:
Dennert Poraver GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application via email at email@example.com