THE PORAVER® X BENEFITS
LIGHTWEIGHT FILLER WITH REDUCED WATER ABSORPTION
Poraver® X provides your product with the crucial competitive advantage and can be used to reduce density and improve the mechanical properties in a wide variety of applications. The spherical shape of Poraver® X provides an optimal surface-to-volume ratio. Different grain sizes can be combined for optimal packing densities. Poraver® X is compatible with most organic and inorganic binders and it offers viscosity that is stable over the long term.
- Poraver® X offers a favorable price per volume in comparison to other fillers and additives.
- The spherical grain allows high packing densities and fill levels to be achieved.
- As a result of the reduced absorption capacity, less binder material is required during formulation.
- Poraver® X makes your product lighter and this in turn reduces transport costs.
- With Poraver® X as an additive, you will have lighter products.
- With Poraver® X, you increase the yield of your product through a greater volume with the same weight.
- Achieve a lower weight per packaging unit for easier and safer handling.
- As a result of the reduced weight of the load, load-bearing building parts can be designed with slimmer dimensions.
- Poraver® X improves the application behavior of plaster, tile cement and mortar. The round Poraver® X grains act like ball bearings. The tool noticeably glides more easily over the surface.
- Because of the reduced weight of dry mortar products with Poraver® X, manual mixing is significantly easier.
- Products with a lower weight are easier to handle and transport.
- Panels with Poraver® X can be cut and worked very easily, similar to wood.
- Air is a very good insulator. Thanks to its multicellular structure, Poraver® X has numerous closed cavities and therefore very good thermal insulation properties.
- Poraver® X absorbs sound and thus increases the acoustic efficacy of building materials. Very lightweight, nonflammable and stable acoustic products can be made using Poraver® X.
- Increased yield
- Viscosity with long-term stability
- Emulsions which are stable over the long term
- Lighter-colored end products
- Greater layer thicknesses through reduced material weight
- Improved nonflammability
- Improved compressive strength
- Reduced e-modulus
- Reduced brittleness
- Reduced shrinkage
- With the use of Poraver® X made from recycled glass, you contribute to environmental protection because natural resources and the natural environment are conserved.
- Poraver® X is nontoxic, non-reactive (inert), odor-neutral, free of harmful materials and recommended as a product that contributes to a healthy living environment.
- Poraver® X is pure glass and therefore recycled.
- Poraver® X can contribute valuable points to LEED-certified projects. Take advantage of the benefits of Poraver® X and make your products LEED-compliant.
PORAVER® X OFFERS MORE
THE UNIQUE COMBINATION OF MANY POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS
The special combination of high-quality raw materials gives Poraver® X its closed surface. As a result, water absorption is significantly reduced – without the addition of a waterproofing agent. Since the granules consist of pure glass, Poraver® X is also not flammable (building material class A1) and does not develop any harmful gases during a fire. The spherical grain ensures excellent pourability and enables easy conveying and dosing in the production process.